Google Analytics 4
In the Analytics tab of the questionnaire settings you will see a Google Tag Manager field which can be used for Google Analytics Tracking for leads and conversions.
1. To create a configuration tag in Google Tag Manager (GTM) first you need to open the Google Tag Manager dashboard and navigate to “Tags” and click on the “New” button. Edit the configuration and select “Google Analytics: GA4 Configuration”. You will then need to enter your Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID. In the triggering section select "All pages".
2. To create a trigger you will need to open the Google Tag Manager dashboard and navigate to the "Triggers" tab and click the "New" button.
3. Edit the configuration and select "Custom Event".
4. Enter event name new_lead (raised when form submitted). You will need to give the Trigger a name e.g "Pipelyne Form Submission" and then click save.
5. Next to create an event tag in Google Tag Manager navigate to the "Tags" section and click "New". You will need to edit the configuration and select "Google Analytics: GA4 Event". Under the configuration tag section select your GA4 Configuration Tag and under Event Name select new_lead. In the Triggering section select the Trigger created in step 4.
6. To create a Conversion Action in google analytics open your GA4 account and navigate to configure and then click the Conversions tab. Create a new conversion event and name this event the same as the Google Analytics Event Tag "new_lead".