Different types of questions to ask
Pipelyne offers a variety of question types to choose from.
1. Picture Choice allows you to add in images or icons to answers and allows leads to visualise the questions you are asking.
2. Multiple choice is similar to picture choice question but only shows the text for the answer.
3. Yes/No allows you to ask straightforward questions to the leads. 3 options for ‘Yes’, ‘No’ and ‘Don’t know’ are automatically populated but the ‘Don’t know’ option can be removed and added back in.
4. Dropdown allows you to ask questions that are easier to choose from a dropdown. E.g., County or State.
5. Name allows you to ask a customer for their first and/or last name so that a leads personal information can be collected at the start or during the questionnaire flow.
6. Number allows you to collect the leads phone number at the start or during the questionnaire flow.
7. Email allows you to collect the leads email address at the start or during the questionnaire flow.
8. Postal Code allows you to collect the leads postal code/address at the start or during the questionnaire flow.
9. Text Field allows the lead to input additional information about their query. This allows you to prioritise the leads that come through Pipelyne.
10. Lead Generation Form is a contact form that can be used at the end of the questionnaire to collect information about the client.